- Organiser Lorna Whatling (Scroll down please.)
LADIES INTERNAL TRIPLES LEAGUE 2019
5 Teams - 1 Resting Team
1) If you unable to play on the specified date, please find a replacement from Reserves List or the Resting Team.
2) If you are unable to raise a team, the Home Team must contact opponents and re-arrange the game for the first available date.
(Please advise Ladies Competitions Secretary of new date)
3) If a match has to be played with 2 players versus 3, the following Rule will apply:-
Team of 3: Lead and 2 play with two woods and the Skip 4 woods.
Team of 2: Both Skips play with 4 woods, and therefore, compete on equal terms.
4) The Team of 2 will suffer a reduction of 25% of their score rounded down.
5) Scoring: 2 Points for a Win 1 Point for a Draw
6) All Teams to make sure they always have 4 woods available.
7) Matches will consist of 16 ends unless decided otherwise by the Ladies Captain or Vice-Captain.
8) Matches will commence at 2.30pm unless specified otherwise by the Ladies Captain or Vice-Captain.
9) Dress: Greys
Ladies Competitions Secretary